This notice sets out how we will use your personal data and your rights under Article 13 and/or 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
InPlay Recruit Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy and we aim to respect the personal data you share with us.
Your personal information will be held and processed by InPlay Recruit Ltd who is the controller of the information. This also includes when it is collected or processed by 3rd parties on our behalf. InPlay Recruit Ltd collects, processes and shares personal information to enable it to carry out its statutory and other functions.
Our website might include links to other companies websites, however, InPlay Recruit Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of others and we encourage you to read their privacy notices.
The personal information relates to members of the public.
InPlay Recruit Ltd collects the data that you provide by registering on our recruitment website, directly, through an agency or through third parties. You may be asked to provide the following information:
- Personal contact details that you provide when you register with us such as your name, title, addresses, telephone numbers and personal e-mail addresses, employment history and qualifications
- Date of birth, gender and ethnicity.
- Any information that you may have provided to us during an interview, including proof of ID, for example passport, driving license, utility bill as proof of address
- Any information included in the application / registration form.
- Records of correspondence with us.
- Confirmation of your security clearance. This can include passport details, nationality details and information about convictions/allegations of criminal behaviour.
- Records from documents showing your entitlements to work in the UK.
- When you access our website we might collect your browsing records such as IP address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language and other such information. If you contact us by phone, certain additional information, such as your phone number may be sent to us.
Automated decision making/profiling (if applicable)
We may use a technology / software to select appropriate candidates based on search criteria. The process of finding suitable candidates is automatic. However, our employees / consultants are involved further in the selection process.
Personal (candidate) information is processed for the purpose of a recruitment campaign to fill a vacancy. This enables us to process the following functions in relation to your recruitment:
- Processing applications received for vacancies.
- Arranging interviews for successful applicants.
- Offering the role to a successful candidate for the position.
If you have opted in we may also send you marketing information and news via e-mail. You can opt out from receiving these at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” when you receive these messages from us.
The InPlay Recruitment may share your information with other organisations in the course of carrying out our functions, or to enable others to perform theirs, but only where it is lawful.
For successful candidates your personal information will be kept for 2 years after the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request information about how your personal data is processed and to request a copy of that personal data.
- You have the right to request that any inaccuracies in your personal data are rectified without delay.
- You have the right to request your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it to be processed. (Requests to delete individual responses will be considered on a case by case basis)
- You have the right in certain circumstances, for example where accuracy is contested, to request that processing of your personal data is restricted.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where it is processed for direct marketing purposes.
We take the appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure and protected against accidentally lost or an unauthorised access.
All data is stored on a secure AWS server. We also apply the best practice to ensure that your data is protected by applying SSL certificates on our website/s, firewalls, passwords and anti-spam software.
We will limit the access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business case to know it. Regular backups of our website take place to reduce the risk of data loss and we will notify you of a suspected data security breach where we are legally obligated to do so. Unfortunately the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we are unable to guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
If you would like to enact your rights, make a complaint or contact our Data Controller, you can do so by submitting a request to:
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London. WC2H 9JQ
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail if you have provided us with the means to do so.